Longer Experience With Social Media Turns Into More Time Spent And The Result Is, Well… RESULTS.
Social Media Marketing Industry Report 2011 from Michael A. Stelzner on Vimeo. The newly released 2011 Social Media Marketing Industry Report is a must read. , of Social Media Examiner, has been providing this resource for three years now. But I feel this year’s report yields the most telling results because we now have history, indexes and baselines with social media and levels of participation. What I found most interesting is that the data reveals what early adopters have been saying all along. Social media marketing is effective and productive, but it takes time to nurture and mature. It is not a get rich scheme. Social media marketing works best for those committed to their companies and customers for the long term.
For more information about custom retirement plan design and how Benefit Plans Plus can help make your business more successful visit www.bpp401k.com
Leave a Reply
Subscribe to BPP401k
- BPP401k.com Newsletter 04.16.17
- 5 Things Your Employees Are Afraid to Ask You | Inc.com
- Public Relations – Why the Future of Digital Marketing Is Pure PR : MarketingProfs Article
- LinkedIn’s Route To Better Jobs Without Quitting Your Big Firm – Forbes
- Why It Doesn’t Matter That You May Never Reach Inbox Zero | Fast Company | Business + Innovation