Longer Experience With Social Media Turns Into More Time Spent And The Result Is, Well… RESULTS.
Social Media Marketing Industry Report 2011 from Michael A. Stelzner on Vimeo. The newly released 2011 Social Media Marketing Industry Report is a must read. , of Social Media Examiner, has been providing this resource for three years now. But I feel this year’s report yields the most telling results because we now have history, indexes and baselines with social media and levels of participation. What I found most interesting is that the data reveals what early adopters have been saying all along. Social media marketing is effective and productive, but it takes time to nurture and mature. It is not a get rich scheme. Social media marketing works best for those committed to their companies and customers for the long term.
For more information about custom retirement plan design and how Benefit Plans Plus can help make your business more successful visit www.bpp401k.com
Leave a Reply
Subscribe to BPP401k
- 6 Web Tools to Edit Pictures Without Installing Any Software ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Part 1: How the internet has woven itself into American life | Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project
- 3 Strategies to Keep Your Website Relevant to Google
- One Very Simple Email Marketing Trick that Even Big Brands Aren’t Using
- BPP401k.com Newsletter 03.05.14